Chancelucky

Friday, August 05, 2005

Learning html (technical)

I think of it as No Blogger Left Behind. HTML is a bracketed language, meaning that whatever you open, you have to have a corresponding close command or it makes the browser spin faster than the Republican National Committee after the latest Iraq story breaks. A few days ago my hits dropped very suddenly and I had no idea why. I normally use the Firefox browser (not a Microsoft fan). I happened to check my site via Explorer 6 and found that it was crashing on Explorer but not on Firefox. I had an extra span post command which Explorer couldn't resolve on Wednesday August 3, the day my hit totals dropped off.
For Explorer folk who read this, my apologies. Please do let me know if you do have problems reading or accessing this site.
Chancelucky

1 Comments:

At 8/07/2005 11:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GLAD you's back. It was very frustrating. Now sleek again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home