Chancelucky

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Microsoft Explorer Problem with this site


For some reason, I’ve been having a lot of trouble with Blogger.  It’s currently working fine in Firefox, but for some reason it drops the right hand column that includes all the links etc. if it’s in Microsoft Explorer 6.0.  If you are seeing this in Explorer and want to look at older posts on my site, please use this link in the meantime.  link to my older posts with categories on the right.   Apparently, you can also simply click on "Read More" on any of my post and it'll get the right hand column back in Explorer. Hopefully, I’ll be able to resolve the problem some time soon. I appreciate having a reader let me know about this problem in Explorer, please feel free to let me know when there are other problems with the site.
Wow!, it's 3/26 but I actually solved the problem myself after much tinkering. I looked through my posts and found an extra span class-fullpost command that seemed to cause the problem in Explorer. I had thought I was going crazy.:}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home